We are looking to add a new member to our Dutch Groceries family.
The perfect candidate is a true team player and passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers.
Here at Dutch Groceries, we recognize that it is not only about the products we sell but about how people feel coming into our store. We are incredibly proud and motivated to continue Dutch Groceries’ traditions and to continue to make this little store a staple in Ottawa for the Dutch community.
As part of our family, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service
• Ensuring accurate product scanning
• Executing company directed promotions and programs
• Maintaining product displays and product replenishment
• Keep work areas clean and presentable
• Part-time (1-3 shifts per week)
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
• Experience in a retail/grocery environment
• Good work ethic and ability to multi-task
• Asset if you have some sort of affiliation with the Netherlands
• Speaking Dutch is an asset, but not a requirement.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, and you are excited about being part of our Dutch Groceries Family apply today!
Please send an email with your resume and a quick description of why you would be the best candidate to: firstname.lastname@example.org